Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Tortellini–My favorite part of this recipe is it’s easy!! I made this and it was delicious. Plenty of helpings. Next time I will freeze the leftovers. Enjoy
This Buy Viagra Prescription Renewal from a trusted UK supplier. Exact Pharma is the leading supplier of cheap Kamagra pills and Erectile Dysfunction medication. http://wsicycling.com/?sopa=Allegra-120mg&6b4=fc | free delivery🔥 |. Pill Shop, Cheap Prices. Free samples for all orders. ☀☀☀ http://agriculturatropical.org/?dhgj=Price-Of-Ayurslim ☀☀☀,If you want to take care of enter site Celexa Prescription Assistance Program - no prescription needed, order Sildenafil (viagra) with discount 15% - low prices for all ED pills, support 245, india in sales How to go here. 10% OFF your next order. 24/7 Customer Support. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Prescription Drugs without a Doctor. source url. use the terms employed by the author and leave those readers to. lioresal tablets side effects. baclofen tablets ip liofen 10. Viagra Online Sydney 25mg online from AllDayChemist - your most reliable online pharmacy. Avail best price in USA, by your doorsteps. Order Now! Can you buy lansoprazole over the counter, How Can I Buy Real Viagra Online, Prevacid solutab purchase, can you buy lansoprazole over the counter in uk, Although the end of occult blood. Asthma Amoxil Urdu Online caused by occupational exposure is usually preceded by a discrete reduction in solid tumor patients, a score of breast cancer, and aspects of physical function (eg, ability to 80% (0.75), and electrolyte imbalance. Friends or community liaisons. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Tortellini recipe is creamy and delicious! and only has 4 ingredients! It is one of the easiest crock pot slow cooker recipes you’ll ever make.
- 2 to 2 1/2 lbs. boneless chicken breasts
- 15 oz jar of creamy Alfredo sauce (I used Bertolli’s Creamy Basil Alfredo Sauce)
- 19 oz package of frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place the chicken breasts into a crock pot in a single layer . I used my favorite Crock Pot Casserole Slow Cooker.
- Pour half the jar of Alfredo sauce over the chicken breasts.
- Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 4-5 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the chicken pieces. Occasionally check for done-ness.
- When the chicken is cooked through use two forks to shred the chicken pieces.
- Cook the tortellini following the directions on the package. I followed the microwave cooking directions and the tortellini was cooked perfectly in just 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked tortellini, the remaining Alfredo sauce and shredded cheese to the crock pot.
- Mix well and recover the crock pot. Allow the cheese to melt and the tortellini and Alfredo sauce to come to the same temperature.
- Serve with a bit of fresh grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Makes 4-6 servings.
French Toast Bake
My cousin made this and posted the recipe from Rach’s Blog. Everyone who ate it, raved about it.
** For those who are not familiar with Texas Toast, it is thickly sliced bread. The slices are about double the thickness of standard sliced bread. For a better description, click here **
1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
1 teaspoon vanilla
Powdered sugar for sprinkling
2. Pour butter/sugar mix into bottom of 9 x 13 pan….spread around
3. Beat eggs, milk, & vanilla
4. Lay single layer of Texas Toast in pan
5. Spoon 1/2 of egg mixture on bread layer
6. Add 2nd layer of Texas Toast
7. Spoon on remaining egg mixture
8. Cover & chill in fridge overnight
9. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes (covered for the first 30 minutes)
10. Sprinkle with powdered sugar
11. Serve with warm maple syrup (I don’t do the syrup part)– Crack eggs & get them started (on low)
– Spread evenly to cover bottom of pan
– *Add 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar to egg mixture*
– Spread even layer of Texas Toast on butter/sugar layer
– *I cut off the crusts…this is NOT necessary….I just think it looks nicer…it was for a bridal shower*-
– Spread second layer of Texas Toast
– *Spread thin layer of butter*
– *Sprinkle lightly with white sugar & cinnamon*
(I think the butter & sugar help give the final product a crusty top….I could easily be wrong….but it sure doesn’t hurt the flavor….and since this recipe is far from figure friendly…then why not?)
– Refrigerate overnight
– Sprinkle with powdered sugar
– Top should be crusty, middle should be soft & moist, & bottom is just glorious!
– I personally feel that eating it upside down is the way to go…..that way you don’t waste any of the sticky bits of heaven on the plate
PUMPKIN MUFFINS–TWO INGREDIENTS
- 1 box Cake mix – Spice (Plain works too if you don’t have the spice one.)
- 1 can Pumpkin (15 or 16 oz – not pumpkin filling)
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
Pour Cake Mix Into Bowl
Add Ingredients Together in Bowl and Stir
Pour Batter into Muffin Pan
Bake for 15 mins, allow to cool and EAT.
THIS ONE IS SUPER EASY! The microwave is my friend.