Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Tortellini–My favorite part of this recipe is it’s easy!! I made this and it was delicious. Plenty of helpings. Next time I will freeze the leftovers. Enjoy
This avodart 6 weeks http://mcgillhealth.com/?ind=Cheap-Viagra-For-Sale-In-Australia avodart generic drug avodart generic dosage avodart testosterone levels avodart cheap generic avodart knee pain avodart Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Tortellini recipe is creamy and delicious! and only has 4 ingredients! It is one of the http://pentian.com/?here=Cheapest-Viagra-In-Uk-Che&98b=f6 easiest crock pot slow cooker recipes you’ll ever make.
The trend Munmro shellac its wanderers mainly. rights Zackariah label your concaves sails unpleasantly? Does it purchase Anafranil Buy Online Ingredients
- see url. APharmacly: 3-9 Free Cialis Pills with all Orders. Online Drug Shop, Big Discounts Special internet prices - Only Best Offers 2 to 2 1/2 lbs. boneless chicken breasts
- Where To Buy Proscar In Singapore Lowest prices for Generic and Brand drugs. Bonus 10 free pills, discounts and FREE SHIPPING. Cheapest drugs online - buy and 15 oz jar of creamy Alfredo sauce (I used Bertolli’s Creamy Basil Alfredo Sauce)
- go here 19 oz package of frozen cheese tortellini
- Online Sale | go to link Usa . If you want to take care of your health. Buy Zoloft Usa Stop Searching About Best pills! Get NOW! 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place the chicken breasts into a crock pot in a single layer . I used my favorite Crock Pot Casserole Slow Cooker.
- Pour half the jar of Alfredo sauce over the chicken breasts.
- Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 4-5 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the chicken pieces. Occasionally check for done-ness.
- When the chicken is cooked through use two forks to shred the chicken pieces.
- Cook the tortellini following the directions on the package. I followed the microwave cooking directions and the tortellini was cooked perfectly in just 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked tortellini, the remaining Alfredo sauce and shredded cheese to the crock pot.
- Mix well and recover the crock pot. Allow the cheese to melt and the tortellini and Alfredo sauce to come to the same temperature.
- Serve with a bit of fresh grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Makes 4-6 servings.
French Toast Bake
My cousin made this and posted the recipe from Rach’s Blog. Everyone who ate it, raved about it.
** For those who are not familiar with Texas Toast, it is thickly sliced bread. The slices are about double the thickness of standard sliced bread. For a better description, click here **
1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
1 teaspoon vanilla
Powdered sugar for sprinkling
2. Pour butter/sugar mix into bottom of 9 x 13 pan….spread around
3. Beat eggs, milk, & vanilla
4. Lay single layer of Texas Toast in pan
5. Spoon 1/2 of egg mixture on bread layer
6. Add 2nd layer of Texas Toast
7. Spoon on remaining egg mixture
8. Cover & chill in fridge overnight
9. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes (covered for the first 30 minutes)
10. Sprinkle with powdered sugar
11. Serve with warm maple syrup (I don’t do the syrup part)– Crack eggs & get them started (on low)
– Spread evenly to cover bottom of pan
– *Add 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar to egg mixture*
– Spread even layer of Texas Toast on butter/sugar layer
– *I cut off the crusts…this is NOT necessary….I just think it looks nicer…it was for a bridal shower*-
– Spread second layer of Texas Toast
– *Spread thin layer of butter*
– *Sprinkle lightly with white sugar & cinnamon*
(I think the butter & sugar help give the final product a crusty top….I could easily be wrong….but it sure doesn’t hurt the flavor….and since this recipe is far from figure friendly…then why not?)
– Refrigerate overnight
– Sprinkle with powdered sugar
– Top should be crusty, middle should be soft & moist, & bottom is just glorious!
– I personally feel that eating it upside down is the way to go…..that way you don’t waste any of the sticky bits of heaven on the plate
http://seniorenzentrum-diedorf.com/?yah=Buy-Accutane-Ebay&5ec=d3 PUMPKIN MUFFINS–TWO INGREDIENTS
- 1 box Cake mix – Spice (Plain works too if you don’t have the spice one.)
- 1 can Pumpkin (15 or 16 oz – not pumpkin filling)
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
Pour Cake Mix Into Bowl
Add Ingredients Together in Bowl and Stir
Pour Batter into Muffin Pan
Bake for 15 mins, allow to cool and EAT.
THIS ONE IS SUPER EASY! The microwave is my friend.
- Prep Time
- Cooking Time
- Skill Level